This is an image of Mrs. Carl's first grade class
at Landover Hills
elementary, taken in the fall of 1952. The main entrance to the
building was behind the photographer. The hall at the top of the
steps behind the children went by the multi-purpose room which
was on the left, and led to the main wing to the right which at that
time was used for the 4th, 5th and 6th grade students.
At at time, Mrs Lynch was the principal.
Submitted by Gary McMahan